Breakaway Property Template 2
Write a Review
Paradise Cove at the Ledges – Lake of the Ozarks Vacation Rentals Missouri – Condos at Lake of the Ozarks – Lake of the Ozarks Rental Homes
Places to Stay at Lake of the Ozarks – Lake of the Ozarks House Rentals – Lake of the Ozarks Vacation
For the ultimate Osage Beach getaway, escape to ‘Paradise Cove,’ a spacious vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 10. Situated in a cove off the main channel of Lake of the Ozarks, this beach-themed home will provide you with an abundance of fun in the sun, from boating to water skiing to paddle boarding and more!
INSIDE PARADISE COVE:
This spacious vacation home at the Ledges, abounds with all the modern conveniences of home! Located in the heart of Osage Beach, Mo., this home creates the perfect setting to enjoy the natural beauty of Lake of the Ozarks. Here are the details:
• Situated in the heart of Osage Beach, MO. and easily accessible by car to shopping, restaurants and sites.
• 3 bedrooms + open loft with sleeping
• 2 bathrooms
• Sleeps up to 12 people
• 1300 square feet of indoor living space.
• Deck overlooking the cove waters with gorgeous sunsets!
• Living room with big screen TV, sofas and chairs.
• Free WiFi throughout.
• Sandy Beach and 2 Pools on property.
• The California beach themed home is situated on the top floor and easily accessible from the parking lot: simply walk across the bridge to the entrance-No Stairs to climb!
• Minutes from the Sandy Beach and the Entrance Pool.
• All beds have hotel inspired linens and towels with 4 pillows/bed.
• Covered Boat Slip,10×32, complimentary (If available)
• Master Bedroom has a King bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan and a door that opens to the deck with gorgeous views of the Lake!
• Ensuite Bathroom with shower/tub combination, double sinks and hotel inspired towels and linens included. There is a hair dryer and body wash.
• Located on the first level with 1 Queen bed, TV, and shared bathroom.
• Up a flight of stairs, you will find the 3rd bedroom, which has 1 Queen size bed, a set of Bunk beds, ceiling fan, and TV/DVD.
• Located adjacent to bedroom 2, on first level, with a toilet, shower stall and single sink vanity with hotel inspired towels, hair dryer and body wash.
Open Loft Area
• 2 Queen beds and ceiling fan
Food is a huge deal when getting together with friends and family. All you need to bring is the food!
• Complete with stove, dish washer and refrigerator.
• Comes completely stocked with cooking needs, including pots, pans, platters, cookie sheets, 2qt. casserole pans and more.
• Enough silverware for 12 people.
• Coffee pot with filters.
• Full sized dishwasher, including dishwasher detergent.
• Includes plenty of paper towels, wipes, dish soap and other kitchen utensils.
• Outdoor gas grill with propane and an extra tank on reserve as well as grilling utensils.
• Washer and dryer with laundry detergent available.
Establishments Near By:
Almost everything is within a short drive from the Paradise Cove:
• Boating, swimming, paddle boarding, canoeing is right outside and boat rentals across the cove at Aqua Toys.
• 5 minutes to boat rental (Aqua Toys), local dinning, retail and groceries (Wood’s Grocery Store, awesome breakfast at the Pancake House, quaint shops and antique shops at The Landing’s, Main Street Music Hall, Culvers, Lake Regional Hospital and Osage Beach State Park)
• 8 minutes to Lazer Tag Zone, Go Carts and Mini Golf, On The Rise Bakery and Café and Pizza Hut
• 10 minutes to Panera Bread, awesome Mexican food at Sergio’s Taqueria, great custard at Andy’s Frozen Custard, wonderful pizza at Pappo’s Pizza.
• 15 minutes to Outlet Mall Shopping, Dierberg’s Groceries (awesome meats, fish, deli and produce departments, Starbucks, Walmart which is also great for grocery shopping and our favorite barbecue restaurant Bandana’s Bar-B-Que
• 20 minutes to Zippy’s Ziplining in Eldon, Mo., Shawnee Bluff Winery, Big Surf Waterpark
• 30 minutes to HaHa Tonka State Park and Bridal Cave, a must see! (40 min. boat ride from the complex~ makes for a fun filled day of lunch and watersports on the way!)
The Sunset Paradise is the perfect getaway for:
• Ladies Shopping
• Friend reunions
Be the first to leave a review.